Thank you for your interest to participate in the Prague Summer School of Journalism.
Your personal data to the extent specified in the on-line application form are required for the provision of accommodation and the issuance of students’ final certificates. Your data (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, permanent address, e-mail address and passport/ID number) will be forwarded to the accommodation provider to ensure your accommodation.
We will retain this information for a period of 2 years.
This consent to the processing of personal data can be revoked.
You can do this by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
You also have the right to
· ask for information, what personal data is processed about you,
· request removal of personal information, if you believe that there is no reason for their processing,
· request correction of the personal data, if they are invalid or out of date,
· request that your personal information has not been handled until the legitimacy of the above objections are resolved,
· file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The administrator of personal data is the Charles University, Ovocný trh 560/5, 116 36 Prague 1, IČO: 00216208.
In case of any query or exercise your rights, you can contact the privacy officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the Prague Summer School of Journalism course, sound-image records for the reporting and documentation needs of the organizers can be procured.
By sending the registration you confirm that you are familiar with this information on the processing of personal data.