How to Apply
Dear applicants, thank you for your interest in our summer course. However, the course is already full and we don't accept any more applications. Thank you for your understanding.
- The Summer School Programme is intended for students who are currently enrolled in a university or recently graduated.
- To be considered for admission, you need to complete the Online Application Form.
- Approximately 25–30 students will be admitted to the Summer School.
After receiving your Application Form, the programme coordinator will inform you about the current state of the application process and ask you to send the following documents (in English language):
- Your CV
- A motivation letter
- A document proving your enrollment in a college or university or your recent graduation (for example a confirmation letter/form issued by your university, copies of relevant diplomas and transcripts, etc. A scan or a photo of such a document is sufficient. It may be submitted in the language in which it was originally issued. If we need a translation, we will ask for it.)
- Proof of your knowledge of English (if you are not a native speaker). We require at least the B2 level of The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. You will be asked to send us either: a copy of a language exam certificate or an official confirmation that you have passed an university course in English or another course in English at the required level. In the case you study/studied an academic programme which is being taught entirely in English, the document proving your enrollment or graduation will be considered as a proof of your knowledge of English.
Decisions on admission are made continuously on the following criteria:
- Your interest in journalism and international affairs.
- Your Intercultural competence.
- Your motivation to attend the course.